Mechanical Engineering News
- New research on artificial microswimmers uncovers a possible solution for delivering targeted cancer treatmentsFebruary 26, 2021A Mason Engineering researcher has discovered that artificial microswimmers accumulate where their speed is minimized, an idea that could have implications for improving the efficacy of targeted cancer therapy.
- February 10, 2021George Mason University’s first satellite "ASTERIA," part of Mason Engineering’s ThinSat program, successfully passed environmental testing at the Northrop Grumman facility on Wallops Island and was integrated into a deployer.
- February 8, 2021Many people dream of being an astronaut and rocketing into outer space, but senior Sidney Boakye just landed an opportunity that launches him closer to that long-standing dream.
- January 19, 2021COVID-19 has laid bare the critical work of engineers in creating a world safe from pandemics, climate change, cyber-attacks, and other daunting global challenges. Engineers Week is a time to celebrate this important work and engage with other innovators.
- January 15, 2021Our warfighters have sacrificed a great deal to serve our country, and a Mason mechanical engineering senior design team is paying it forward to a veteran who needed an innovative engineering solution to improve everyday life.
- October 2, 2020Content goes here.
- September 29, 2020
- September 3, 2020Mellany Oña Ayala hopes to one day be the driving force behind sustainable energy, and as a junior mechanical engineering major, she has already found her momentum.
- September 1, 2020During the job hunt, new grads look for ways to stand out.