Our faculty members are determined to educate the best mechanical engineers in the business. You can make a difference by backing our research, helping us build and equip advanced laboratories, and funding student scholarships.
Building Relationships, Shaping the Future
- Partnering with students on their year-long senior design projects. Industry sponsors can support a team of seniors to help them conceptualize, design, analyze, build, test, and report on an engineering problem that benefits the sponsor.
- Funding scholarships and financial aid for students, including those in the Mason-NOVA ADVANCE program.
- Supporting students travel to conferences and national design competitions.
- Covering the cost of our students' first step in their journey to professional certification by paying for the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam.
- Offering students internships and learning opportunities outside the classroom.
- Equipping instructional labs and senior design space, including a new mechatronics lab.
- Mentoring a student.
- Sponsoring a lecture series or other event during Engineers Week.
- Supporting faculty research.
If you want to make a bigger impact or honor someone special, consider a naming opportunity for our thermal fluids lab, teaching studio, or senior design space at the Science and Technology Campus.
Contact Michele Brumsey (703)993-6069 to explore all our giving opportunities and plan gifts in ways that achieve our shared goals.